Clock

Monday, September 14, 2020

Facebook post made 9/14/2014 The reminder benefits.

To my Sisters: Do you think just because I adhere to hijab and I cover my face got that, AllBlackEveryThang with a dash of Monica. I'm  secretly  judging you? Or I'm  I thinking bad of you because you don't cover. Well hunty don't  let the outside fluff fool you I'm  a work in itself, Yes I care if your not covered properly. Why? because I want for my sister as my self, but do I worry about it naaaaaaaaa. Why? Because we all have a journey  to travel and we all have to learn to Fear Allah and understand the Conditions of Hijab among other things ( like respect ect). My job is to Love for the sake of Allah, encourage  you for better, strive with you, enjoin the Good and forbid the evil. The rest is up to you between you and Allah, peep!! this what people think is judging it's  not it learning how to take constructive criticism ( overly senitive much) and remeber judge by what is apparent by Quran and Sunnah.(But with Tact😆)  If it walks like a duck and it quacks; it aint a dog🐩 its a duck honey pie. Laa laa land had burned down!!! Our eyes😌😮  are open wide shut because we still care for this dunya.

And also its my job to go in my closet to see what can I do for; for the sake of Allah. Sister if you going to talk about how she dress. At least have a solution instead of talking so much you make me sick. Maybe she don't  know the resources  of where to buy... or don't  have alot of Money. Help her not bash her. Fear Allah in how you treat people you never know when you may need them.

Ps. In a nut shell I got me to fix as well I'm  not perfect. What I wear is a reflection of me an my adherence  and striving for my own soul. So please I'm  not better than you if you think so, (lol) Lawd I don't see how? but sounds like a personal problem a you issue. Thanks for the compliment  but your apparently judging  wrong hunty im far from perfected.🙄

This a General post to the masses NOTHING HAPPENED, I DON'T  TEND TO WEAR MY EMOTIONS ON FACEBOOK. So no worries PSA it is don't  trip.✔NEXT communication  is key to working out issues, but we have to be willing to take it. Advice is given  is for your good for your benefit inshaaAllah. But we get stuck on cloud 10 getting mad but truth is your mad at your self. If you dont like taking advice don't  open a door to  it. YOU CAN'T  HANDLE THE TRUTH💯💯 on another tip don't give what you cant take!!!

☡No one has an opinion  over your life; unless you gave them the keys!!! Feel me

0 Comments:

Comment Section

Greenville Masjid Information Center

Greenville Masjid



As salaamou alikum wa Rahmatuallah wa Baraktu The GreenvilleMasjid it's Located @ 96 Meridian Ave.

Taylors, SC 29687 .
Phone: 864-292-2219

**Please Note On Friday"s Jumma is held at the Upstate Islamic Center(UIC) 1601 Clement Drive,Greer,SC Please check Website for Additional information.



Insha allah Make Du'aa and Keep in Mind the Construction of the New Masjid and Islamic School
As- Sabeel Academy << click here.



Also Keep in mind the After school Program"As-Sabeel "Enrichment Hour". refer to below email for Details insha allah. If any Question about Volunteering Refer below as well.



Volunteers Needed !!



Other Local Masjid In the Upstate!!

Clemson Sc





Greenville Masjid News Letter

Upstate Islamic Center

Halal Market: HolyLand International Grocery
200 North PleasantBurg Drive(Unit C)
Greenville SC, 29607
864-248-4841

Pita Grille
3217 WadeHampton Boulevard
Taylors, SC , 29687 (864) 292-8200
Pita Grille <<


Popular Posts

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online