Clock

Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Just me...

AsSalaamou alikum wa' rahmatuallahi wa' barakatuhu,

Let tell you something!!

Having that beautiful brown skin. Deep sea of chocolate bliss. Look! What Allaah azz' Wal jal has made. Alhamdoulilah rabil alamen

Teaching your self and your babies and your spouse to love the whole you. Not the gene that makes your hair less kinky or maybe eye color different we have bomb genes lol.ect Genes play no part in loving all of you. It's not a crime to love your self are your people. When did it become a crime for my black life to matter..... All lives do matter but when I look in the mirror I don't see all lives I see a black face, my face and I truly matter. Chubby and all , flawed and all. I'm me who are you? Being woke it's not always politics and food choices it looking at the reflection to Just Love your creator ,your prophet and your self. To be better in a world that counts you out. Every breath you take.

It's a trend now to be something your not, I'm this I can't wash it off, rich it up, marry it out, pass it away. Either like me are you don't. I strive to please Allaah not any of you people.  If I have to pretend or white wash/indian wash/ Pakistani wash/ Arab wash/Asian wash🙅 my personality to make you feel comfortable then. I'm not the Negro for you... By sis

What so called SisterHood is this? Do you have to live in a certain area for you to matter? Because no will come to your side of Town because too many Mexicans or Blacks.

We  all have bad neighborhoods yes? but it's mixed alot of everything. When is it  ok to give left overs you've scraped from a eatten plate or bowl to give away as a donation(thankful but Nasty). What ever happen to given your best?
You don't see an issue in the black community to be your problem the racism to be your problem. Until your the sand Niggar and your being attacked. See me sister see me not my area code. If I have less money than you. DO YOY FEEL I WANT SOMETHING FROM YOUR FAMILY? I need nothing but Allaah ta 'ala. Trust and believe. Sisterhood ain't a dream it's alive wrapped in a few.....  I BELIEVE🥰

We're not counted  we're only charity are we?  We are counted out of events, social gatherings even a janazah is down to if you knew them( That's all people problem). This is for All who see it. Being alone in a room full of sisters that stick to their own people. It normal until it becomes hurtful.
Language is always an excuse is it?
Not giving the Greeting

What do y'all think?

But I see and I prefer to Move on like UmmIsmail Should. And make Dua for them and every body else. But I see yall

0 Comments:

Comment Section

Greenville Masjid Information Center

Greenville Masjid



As salaamou alikum wa Rahmatuallah wa Baraktu The GreenvilleMasjid it's Located @ 96 Meridian Ave.

Taylors, SC 29687 .
Phone: 864-292-2219

**Please Note On Friday"s Jumma is held at the Upstate Islamic Center(UIC) 1601 Clement Drive,Greer,SC Please check Website for Additional information.



Insha allah Make Du'aa and Keep in Mind the Construction of the New Masjid and Islamic School
As- Sabeel Academy << click here.



Also Keep in mind the After school Program"As-Sabeel "Enrichment Hour". refer to below email for Details insha allah. If any Question about Volunteering Refer below as well.



Volunteers Needed !!



Other Local Masjid In the Upstate!!

Clemson Sc





Greenville Masjid News Letter

Upstate Islamic Center

Halal Market: HolyLand International Grocery
200 North PleasantBurg Drive(Unit C)
Greenville SC, 29607
864-248-4841

Pita Grille
3217 WadeHampton Boulevard
Taylors, SC , 29687 (864) 292-8200
Pita Grille <<


Popular Posts

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online