Clock

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Ramadhan Greetings

Salaaamou alikum to My Peoples,

 Taqabbalallâhu minnâ wa minkum (May Allah Except it from you and us)  Ramadhan Mubaraq.. This is the Month of Quran, The Month of Taqwa The Month of Seeking Allah pleasure  Bi taqwaAllah (Upon you is to have Taqwa of Allah) This the Month of increase Ibaadat.. Recite it, Implement it, Speak of it with knowledge or be silent, Understand it Bidhnillah !!!

Soorah Al Baqarah 185

The month of Ramadân in which was revealed the Qur'ân, a guidance for mankind and clear proofs for the guidance and the criterion (between right and wrong). So whoever of you sights (the crescent on the first night of) the month (of Ramadân i.e. is present at his home), he must observe Saum (fasts) that month, and whoever is ill or on a journey, the same number [of days which one did not observe Saum (fasts) must be made up] from other days. Allâh intends for you ease, and He does not want to make things difficult for you. (He wants that you) must complete the same number (of days), and that you must magnify Allâh [i.e. to say Takbîr (Allâhu-Akbar; Allâh is the Most Great) on seeing the crescent of the months of Ramadân and Shawwâl] for having guided you so that you may be grateful to Him. 


I have My mind on Ramadhan and Ramadhan on my mind!! Alhamdoulilah I get my mind set 6 months ahead to be in My Ramadhan mode. The time Where your not focusing on yr Desires but desiring to Please Allaah and Him alone. This is the day 2 and day one was Good I kept falling sleep while Reading lol but when i broke my fats i was satisfied Did my duty and pray we all continue doing are duty to or Lord.

For those connected to me on Facebook I deactivated because it does take up your time and i have other things to do. I'm on messenger And i both blogs most times i need to increase My Memorization of Quran , and Learn more read more Just be a better Muslim not just for Ramadhan but the rest of year. This Month is a Mercy From our Lord and I'm happy he felt fit to bestow it to us Subhana Allaah. Allaah is Truly Al Rahman....

Nothing to much going in  Life Just working toward the here after and sharing it Hence bloging for my Ladies i rarely come on here i be forgetting but i can i forget i met so many beautiful sisters here Alhamdoulilah. I guess i need to learn balance Lolz nothing Knew.. Other than lifes regulars Stress and Missing My Egypt I came back on July the 19th after being since April 2,2010 I Enjoyed my trip despite some up and downs but That Masr for you Alhamdoulilah no matter where I roam Still have to maintain. Any way setting here blogging fasting will begin in a few hours and i have not Slept maybe that nap did it. but yall Take care
and be safe BarakaAllahuFeekum,,

Send a sister a email if you thinking yr miss me (Sisters only Please) Amirasawda@Ummismail.com
Http://Ummismail.com



0 Comments:

Comment Section

Greenville Masjid Information Center

Greenville Masjid



As salaamou alikum wa Rahmatuallah wa Baraktu The GreenvilleMasjid it's Located @ 96 Meridian Ave.

Taylors, SC 29687 .
Phone: 864-292-2219

**Please Note On Friday"s Jumma is held at the Upstate Islamic Center(UIC) 1601 Clement Drive,Greer,SC Please check Website for Additional information.



Insha allah Make Du'aa and Keep in Mind the Construction of the New Masjid and Islamic School
As- Sabeel Academy << click here.



Also Keep in mind the After school Program"As-Sabeel "Enrichment Hour". refer to below email for Details insha allah. If any Question about Volunteering Refer below as well.



Volunteers Needed !!



Other Local Masjid In the Upstate!!

Clemson Sc





Greenville Masjid News Letter

Upstate Islamic Center

Halal Market: HolyLand International Grocery
200 North PleasantBurg Drive(Unit C)
Greenville SC, 29607
864-248-4841

Pita Grille
3217 WadeHampton Boulevard
Taylors, SC , 29687 (864) 292-8200
Pita Grille <<


Popular Posts

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online