Clock

Monday, October 19, 2009

One Day @ a time

As salaamou alikum wa Rahtuallahi wa barakatuhu,

One Day at a time It has been 8 Days Since my son Ibraheem Passed and I miss so much. But Keeping in Mind to stand firm upon Islam and Remembering Allaah's Decree.EveryDay because its Easy to Slip It sad Case when We loose are Place and forget that the QadrAllah is set and there is nothing we can do about it.

I often mention People want me angry and sad and Depressed even a Family member Called me last night and Said a Women just beat her 16 month old child to death and went on to Mention many more deaths in our area. And suddenly said" I'm going to finish the news Good night bye" I was Like Why would some one do that? Felt like it was test to see if i will break to pieces or something.... I couldn't Rest I ended having to Take a sleeping Pill which I'm trying not to Take but when the imagine of you Son plays in your head at this time i don't wanna see it at this time. I Can't or want look at New born baby Pictures  one sister in particular did not send me any of her son and I really appreciate that  Alhamdoulilah that's very thoughtful and sweet and I love her for the sake of Allah. Honestly I fight everyday with the Why's and If's and buts This is not how we Except a Decree May Allah Aid me in this because this is not of the Muslims because We should leave things that bring Doubt and Leads us to Question Allaah's Decree. 

Surah al-Ma'idah 100-102: (100. Say: "Not equal are the bad things and the good things, even though the abundance of the bad may please you. '' So have Taqwa of Allah, O men of understanding in order that you may be successful.) (101. O you who believe! Ask not about things which, if made plain to you, may cause you trouble. But if you ask about them while the Qur'an is being revealed, they will be made plain to you. Allah has forgiven that, and Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Forbearing.) (102. Before you, a community asked such questions, then on that account they became disbelievers.) 

So we can't forget Allaah truly knows best and is the best of Planners in any affair of ours. Truly I Believe This Is Islam May Allah Grant us Jennah  and to over trials of this dunya and maintain to remain upon Siraatel Mustaqeem.Amin

 








2 Comments:

Naimah said...

Assalamu 'alaykum ukhti,

Inna lillaahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon.

May Allaah ease yours and your family's suffering , ameen. Keep strong insha Allaah, I know it's probably easier said than done, but insha Allaah your reward will be with Allaah. My heart goes out to you, and you will be in my du'a insha Allaah.

Wa salaamu 'alaykum.

SurvivorsAreUs said...

Bismillaah

Assalaamu Alaikum Warahmatuhlahi Wabarakatuh!

Inna lillaahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon. May Allah ease your pain and replace it with something better for you immediately. I am really sorry sister. One of my links on happy reminders when we lose a child: http://survivorsareus.com/2009/12/18/have-you-just-lost-a-baby/

It has been a while since you wrote this post are you feeling any better? I can really understand what you mean about relatives and friends expecting and even encouraging feelings of anger, depression and the like. And let me guess when you refuse to listen to their promptings they look at you with a kind of stupid expression, right? Don't worry about them your place is much better then theirs in'sha Allaah.
I am a bloggger survivorsareus.com and affiliates please feel free to email with me whenever you need to at Rainliquidsunshine@hotmail.com (Erase my email please) I think we can be great friends and I will try and advise you with sound advise and support you through your sadness.

Sincerely,
Halimah bint David

Comment Section

Greenville Masjid Information Center

Greenville Masjid



As salaamou alikum wa Rahmatuallah wa Baraktu The GreenvilleMasjid it's Located @ 96 Meridian Ave.

Taylors, SC 29687 .
Phone: 864-292-2219

**Please Note On Friday"s Jumma is held at the Upstate Islamic Center(UIC) 1601 Clement Drive,Greer,SC Please check Website for Additional information.



Insha allah Make Du'aa and Keep in Mind the Construction of the New Masjid and Islamic School
As- Sabeel Academy << click here.



Also Keep in mind the After school Program"As-Sabeel "Enrichment Hour". refer to below email for Details insha allah. If any Question about Volunteering Refer below as well.



Volunteers Needed !!



Other Local Masjid In the Upstate!!

Clemson Sc





Greenville Masjid News Letter

Upstate Islamic Center

Halal Market: HolyLand International Grocery
200 North PleasantBurg Drive(Unit C)
Greenville SC, 29607
864-248-4841

Pita Grille
3217 WadeHampton Boulevard
Taylors, SC , 29687 (864) 292-8200
Pita Grille <<


Popular Posts

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online