Clock

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sisters check this out!!

As salaamou alikum ya Akhwaat,

I starting a Charity Call to Families Masha allah i was Able to travel to Egypt and one thing when i got there is you cannot pic and call family when u want, Where ever they may be. So I decided to try this for one Month by using Skype I paid for this Service and it was a good Deal. Alhamdoulilah you can Call 36 countries though Skype.

I know Money is tight its the same for me too but I wanted to do something for my sisters I trust in the Deen. If you have family over seas and unable to call or just wanna save Money,use my to Call to:(list Below)
You will find Where you can Call mostly Landlines.. however In Canada and Us you can all Mobiles Check the List. If you want to Call you Family woth no Cost to you Send me a Text through yr email brownberry232002@gmail.com or send me a Pm I email of my account info and let me know when you done insha allah. so don't for get yr email address .

Just always let me know when you will use it insha allah and the Times!! this directed for my sister onlys so fear Allah if it important I will let my zawj know. any who Remember check the List African Countries and Middle Eastern countries or not there. I wish they were Allahu allim... and there is no Charge from me if you need it Just ask... This is a one month Trail to see how it goes. the Password is Subject to change*** you will need to Download Skype to use it. all u need is my info!! :)
oh if I don't know ya i do check Profiles!! an google
Ummismail


Unlimited World countries

  • Australia
    landlines
  • Austria
    landlines
  • Belgium
    landlines
  • Canada
    landlines mobiles
  • China
    landlines mobiles
  • Chile
    landlines
  • Czech Republic
    landlines
  • Denmark
    landlines
  • Estonia
    landlines
  • Finland
    landlines
  • France
    landlines
  • Germany
    landlines
  • Greece
    landlines
  • Guam
    landlines
  • Hong Kong
    landlines mobiles
  • Hungary
    landlines
  • Ireland
    landlines
  • Israel-Palestine alhamdouliah!!
  • landlines
  • Italy
    landlines
  • Japan
    landlines
  • Korea, Republic of
    landlines
  • Luxembourg
    landlines
  • Malaysia
    landlines
  • Netherlands
    landlines
  • New Zealand
    landlines
  • Norway
    landlines
  • Poland
    landlines
  • Portugal
    landlines
  • Puerto Rico
    landlines
  • Singapore
    landlines mobiles
  • Spain
    landlines
  • Sweden
    landlines
  • Switzerland
    landlines
  • Taiwan
    landlines
  • United Kingdom
    landlines
  • USA
    landlines mobiles

following cities.

  • Buenos Aires, Cordoba
    Argentina
  • Mexico City, Guadalajara, Monterrey
    Mexico
  • Moscow, St. Petersburg
    Russia

0 Comments:

Comment Section

Greenville Masjid Information Center

Greenville Masjid



As salaamou alikum wa Rahmatuallah wa Baraktu The GreenvilleMasjid it's Located @ 96 Meridian Ave.

Taylors, SC 29687 .
Phone: 864-292-2219

**Please Note On Friday"s Jumma is held at the Upstate Islamic Center(UIC) 1601 Clement Drive,Greer,SC Please check Website for Additional information.



Insha allah Make Du'aa and Keep in Mind the Construction of the New Masjid and Islamic School
As- Sabeel Academy << click here.



Also Keep in mind the After school Program"As-Sabeel "Enrichment Hour". refer to below email for Details insha allah. If any Question about Volunteering Refer below as well.



Volunteers Needed !!



Other Local Masjid In the Upstate!!

Clemson Sc





Greenville Masjid News Letter

Upstate Islamic Center

Halal Market: HolyLand International Grocery
200 North PleasantBurg Drive(Unit C)
Greenville SC, 29607
864-248-4841

Pita Grille
3217 WadeHampton Boulevard
Taylors, SC , 29687 (864) 292-8200
Pita Grille <<


Popular Posts

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online